York Scheibels Extraction Unit
The setup is designed to demonstrate principles of extraction and mass transfer operation in a YORK SCHEIBEL'S column. The set up consists of a glass column, feed tanks, air regulator with pressure gauge, receiving tanks and piping. Rotameter are provided for flow measurement. The glass column is divided into multiple stages; each stage consists of a woven wire mesh (calming) section and a mechanical agitation section. The agitator speed can be varied by drive. The presence of alternatively agitating and calming sections yield higher extraction efficiency than conventional packed column
- Determination of overall height of a transfer unit and overall volumetric mass transfer coefficient
- Stainless Steel tanks and wetted parts.
- Special arrangement for changing height of interface zone.
- Continuous operation.
- Superb Painted structure.
- Simple to operate & maintain.
- Compact & stand alone set up.
- Electric supply Provide 230 /- 10 VAC, 50 Hz, single phase electric supply with proper earthing. 5A, three pin socket with switch for Compressor.
- Chemicals for trial as per your choice.
- Compressed Air supply: Clean, oil and moisture free air, pressure 2 Bar.
- Water Supply & Drain as required.