Water To Water Turbulent Flow Heat Exchanger
HEAT EXCHANGER SERVICE UNIT WITH WATER TO WATER TURBULENT FLOW HEAT EXCHANGER
- Heat Exchanger Service Unit is bench mounted, fully instrumented and operates from conventional single phase electrical supply and mains water.
- The unit provides services for any of the optional heat exchangers.
- The hot water system is equipped with a safety temperature limiting device.
- The instrumentation consists of up to 12 type T thermocouples, displayed on a digital panel meter, and two flow-meters for hot and cold fluids.
- A Computerized Data Acquisition Upgrade provided with the unit and a Water to Water Turbulent Flow Heat Exchanger
- Determine the heat transfer rate, logarithmic mean temperature difference, and overall heat transfer coefficient and 4 point hot and cold stream temperature profiles.
- determination of surface heat transfer coefficient inside and outside the tube, and of the effect of fluid velocity.
- Comparison of performance in concurrent and in counter-current flow
- Investigation of the relationship between Nusselt (Nu), Reynolds (Re) and Prandtl (Pr) Numbers for Reynolds Numbers up to 65000 and for Prandtl Numbers between 2.5 and 5.0
Factory: 70, Edutek House, Main Road Vikaspuri, Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India