Vertical & Horizontal Condensor
Vertical/ Horizontal Type Condenser is widely used to check thermal conductivity. Condenser is available in a sturdy construction that ensures optimum performance for longer period of time. The Condenser is made using quality grade material and offered in vertical as well as horizontal type construction. Vertical/ Horizontal Type Condenser can be availed in different specifications to suit individual requirement. Shell & Tube Type Condensers Are Widely Used In Various Industries. The Present Set-Up Offers A Comparative Study Of Vertical & Horizontal Condenser, Which Can Be Operated One At A Time. Condenser Consists Of Stainless Steel Shell, With Stainless Steel Tubes. Cold Fluid Flows Through Inside The Tubes And Steam Flows Through The Shell. Valves Are Provided To Control The Flow Rates Of Cold Fluids. Flow Rate Of Cold Water Is Measured Using A Rota Meter. Shell Is Fitted With Steam Traps From Where Condensate Is Collected In Measuring Cylinder. Temperature Of Inlet And Outlet Of Both Hot & Cold Fluids Are Measured By Temperature Sensors.
- To Determine Overall Heat Transfer Co-Efficient And Film Co-Efficient For Vertical And Horizontal Condenser Utilities Required.
- Water Supply 20 Lit/Min (Approx) And Drain.
- Electricity Supply: 1 Phase, 220 V Ac, 4 Kw.
- Floor Area Of 15 M X 1m.
Technical Details :
- System Steam To Water.
- Condensers 2 Nos (Vertical & Horizontal) Insulated By Ceramic Wool And Cladding By Aluminium Foil.
- Shell Material Stainless Steel Inner Diameter 100 Mm, Length 500 Mm (Approx).
- Tubes 127mm, Length Of Tubes 500mm.
- Condensate Measurement Measuring Cylinder & Stopwatch.
- Water Flow Measurement : Rota meter.
- Steam Generator: Made Of Stainless Steel Fitted With Level Indicator, Pressure Gauge, Safety Valve, Drain And Insulated With Ceramic Wool & Cladding With Aluminium Foil.
- Heater: Ni-chrome Wire Heater (2 Nos).
Key Features of Vertical Horizontal Type Condenser :
- Check thermal conductivity.
- Sturdy construction.
- Optimum performance.
- Long lasting usage.
- Made using quality grade material.
- Offered in vertical as well as horizontal type construction.
Factory: 70, Edutek House, Main Road Vikaspuri, Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India