Steam Generator Unit
STEAM GENERATOR UNIT
- Laboratory-scale steam generator for wet or overheated steam
- The unit serves to familiarize students with the components and principle of operation of a steam generator and enables them to examine the characteristic values of the system.
- The steam generator could operate without the steam turbine
- The generated steam is directly liquefied in a condenser and fed back into the evaporation circuit via a tank.
- Burner heating power not less than 8 kW.
- Temperature: 0...400C.
- Pressure: 1.6 bar for condenser Super-heater.
- Power: 750W 230V, 60Hz.
- 1 phase Software for operation Exhaust gas analyzer.
- All required tools for operation.
Factory: 70, Edutek House, Main Road Vikaspuri, Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India