Series And Parallel Centrifugal Pump Test Set
SERIES AND PARALLEL CENTRIFUGAL PUMP TEST SET
- Two motor-driven centrifugal pumps, mounted on a stainless steel plinth with a water reservoir and pipework for continuous circulation. The pumps configured for single pump operation, two pumps in parallel or two pumps in series by using manually operated ball valves. Similarly, manual valves are used to control the flow and facilitate the study of suction effects, including demonstration of air release.
- In parallel operation the two pumps draw from a shared inlet pipe of a wider diameter than the pump inlet, reflecting a typical industrial configuration of parallel pumping. Each pump has impellers that can be easily accessed and replaced without tools.
- The complete unit mounted on ss base with the connection of pumps with the tank.
- Investigation and operating behaviour of pumps in various operating modes
- Single pump, series or parallel pump operation, configurable via valves
- Closed water circuit contains centrifugal pumps with drive motor and a transparent water tank
- One pump with variable speed and one pump with fixed speed
- Adjustment of flow resistance by a valve in the delivery pipe
- Sensors for pressure on intake and delivery sides of the pumps and flow rate
- The structure easily installed in the basic hydraulic bench,
- The unit easily connectable to the basic hydraulic bench,
- The unit composed of a centrifugal type pump and hydraulic circuit,
The pump should be:
- Power: 0,37 kW,
- Fixed speed: 2900 rpm,
- Flow rate:1,6 ÃÂ· 4,8 mÃÂ³/h,
- Head: 13,3 ÃÂ· 9 m HÃ¢ââO.
The hydraulic circuit should be composed of:
- PVC PN16 tubes,
- Set of manual ball valves to allow the series and parallel function of the system,
- Two plexiglass direct reading flow meter,
- A bourdon type manometer,
- A bourdon type vacuum gauge.
Factory: 70, Edutek House, Main Road Vikaspuri, Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India