Refrigeration System With Two-Stage Compression
REFRIGERATION SYSTEM WITH TWO-STAGE COMPRESSION
- Compression refrigeration system with two-stage compression to achieve particularly low temperatures.
- The two compressors are connected in series, with each compressor only having a relatively low pressure ratio.
- The unit represents the refrigeration cycle process in the p-h diagram.
- The unit contains hermetic low and high pressure compressors and adjustable intercooling via refrigerant injection
- Heat exchange for additional super-cooling of the liquid refrigerant closed refrigeration chamber contains evaporator with fan and adjustable electric heater as cooling load
- Digital display for temperatures, drive power of the compressors and cooling load power
- Power consumption: about 550W
- Refrigeration capacity: 1700W at -10C'
- 230V, 60Hz, 1 phase
- Unit complete with all required accessories.
Factory: 70, Edutek House, Main Road Vikaspuri, Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India