Radiant Transfer Experiment Unit
RADIANT TRANSFER EXPERIMENT UNIT
- A self-contained bench-top unit to demonstrate the laws of radiant transfer.
- Uses a safe, low-voltage heat source and thermopile (heat flux sensor) for radiant heat transfer experiments.
- Includes plates of different heat absorption properties and apertures for extra experiments in heat transfer Uses a safe, low-voltage 'integrating sphere' light source and lux meter (light meter) for light transfer experiments.
- Includes different optical filters for extra experiments in light transfer.
- heat source uses a variable low-voltage electric heater on a flat plate, creating a black body heat source of variable temperature.
- A thermocouple measures the heat source temperature.
- A moveable thermopile measures the heat radiation from the heat source at varying distances.
- Showing radiation is inversely proportional to distance squared.
- Stefan-Boltzmann Law.
- Kirchhoff's Law.
- Area Factor.
- Showing that radiation transfix depends on the exposed area of the radiant source.
Factory: 70, Edutek House, Main Road Vikaspuri, Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India