Planck's Constant Experiment
Planck's Constant is used to demonstrate photoelectric effect and calculate Plancks constant according to Einsteins equation of photoelectric effect. It is a cost-effective teaching apparatus for physics laboratories at colleges and universities.
Specification of Planck's Constant Experiment
- Cut-off wavelengths of color filters: Red-635 nm,Orange-570 nm, yellow-540 nm, Green-500 nm, Blue 460 nm.
- Light source: 12 V/35 W Halogen Tungsten lamp.
- Sensor: vacuum photo tube.
- Dark-current: less than 0.003 A.
- Precision of accelerating voltage: less than 2%.
- Measurement error: approximately 10% as compared with literature value.
- Inbuilt power supply & photocell.
- Different types of filters and LED.
- Different types of wave length of all filters and LED.
Factory: 70, Edutek House, Main Road Vikaspuri, Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India