Impact of Jet of Water Apparatus
- Mild Steel
Impact of a Jet of Water
Descriptions of Impact of a Jet
Impact of a Jet of Water The object of this experiment was to determine the force exerted by a jet of water on a stationary vane and compare the experimental results to the theoretical results.
Specification of Impact of a Jet
- To calculate the theoretical force a jet exerts on a surface.
- Assuming the impact velocity is the same as nozzle exit velocity.
- calculate the theoretical impact velocity.
- Using the theoretical equation for the impact force of a jet, calculate the impact force.
- Compare the theoretical and measured values.
- To determine the reaction force produced by the impact of jet of water of variety type of target vanes.
- Ready Stock Per Day
- 1 Week
- Box / Carton
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- AS ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 CO.
Factory: 70, Edutek House, Main Road Vikaspuri, Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India