Francis Turbine Trainer
FRANCIS TURBINE TRAINER
- The unit enables examinations of the function and operating behavior of a Francis turbine.
- The dimensions of the trainer guarantee realistic measured values.
- The closed water circuit consists of a tank with optional cooling, a centrifugal pump and a flow control valve for adjusting the inlet pressure.
- The transparent operating area of the turbine enables an optimal view of water flow, rotor and guide vanes during operation.
- By adjusting the guide vanes the angle of attack, the cross-section and thus the output of the turbine are changed.
- An asynchronous machine is used as a generator for loading the turbine.
- A pump with variable speed via frequency converter provides for an energy efficient operation.
- The measured values are displayed digitally and processed further on a PC.
- The output data of the examined turbine are determined and represented by characteristic curves.
- Francis turbine
- Hydraulic power: 2 kW at 1500 mint
- Mechanical power: approx. 1,5 kW at 1500 mind
- Rotor, 15 blades 10 guide vanes, angle of attack adjustable: 0...23
- Centrifugal pump, multistage variable speed power consumption: 5 kW flow rate about 900 L/min
- Pump head about 40 m
- 230 V, 60 Hz, 3 phases
- Complete with all required accessories.
Factory: 70, Edutek House, Main Road Vikaspuri, Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India