Flow Meter Demonstration
FLOW METER DEMONSTRATION
Edutek are manufacturer and exporter of Flow Meter Demonstration Unit for engineering college lab.
- The system is consist of a clear acrylic flow channel having large width-to -depth ratio.
- Overshot and undershot weirs should be provided at the inlet and exit of the channel section.
- Water should be supplied from the supply tank consisting of glass beads to reduce flow disturbances.
- Flow patterns should be visualized using dye injection through needle valves.
- Dye injection rate can be controlled and adjusted to improve the quality of flow patterns.
Specifications of Flow meter Demonstration
- Supply tank with glass beads, 20 liters capacity.
- Dye injection system, 0.5 liters reservoir capacity, 5 dye injection needles with needle valves at exit.
- Depth gauge. 0150mm range.
- Models: over shot weir, under shot weir, broad crested weir, sharp crested weir, hump, small cylinder,
- large cylinder, symmetrical airfoil, symmetrical airfoil with flap, un-symmetrical airfoil, wing, disc and cuboid.
- Computer based learning software.
- Electrical Supply, 240 V, single-phase, 50 Hz.
Factory: 70, Edutek House, Main Road Vikaspuri, Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India