Computerized Compression Testing Machine :
High performances, high resolution test for routine and complex tests and calculation with measurement of sample strain.
- High precision and resolution.
- Control system by PC and keyboard.
- User friendly software for management of the console also for non-expert users
- Performance of many types of tests.
- Software calibration and linear station facilities(optional).
- Real time monitoring of test data (load, stress, strain, time) either in graphic format or as data.
- Real time processing of test data (e.g. determination of E-modulus) either in graphic format or as data (optional).
- Input of dimensions and descriptions of the sample: age, preparation, etc.
- Input of descriptive and administrative test data: client, test centre, place of test, etc.
- Input of test parameters and settings: load rate, peak, sensitivity, etc.
- Input of data after test completion: type of failure, etc.
- Single and/or batch storage of test data in ASCII and/or other defined formats.
- Printout of customisable certificates.
Factory: 70, Edutek House, Main Road Vikaspuri, Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India