Axial-Flow Impulse Turbine
Axial flow impeller turbine demonstration model, designed for use in conjunction with the Turbine Service Unit. The turbine unit is placed on the Turbine Service Unit and supplied with water by the service unit. The turbine housing is made of Plexiglass so that the axial water jet can be clearly observed. A braking device is fitted to the impeller shaft of the turbine. The braking device is in the form of a band brake. The load and moment on the turbine shaft is measured with a strain gauge fitted to the braking device. An inductive proximity switch measures the rotational speed of the turbine.
- Axial flow impeller turbine demonstration model.
- Electronic measurement of the moment on the turbine shaft using a band brake.
- Electronic measurement of the turbine rotational speed with inductive proximity switch.
- Transparent turbine housing.
- Power: 50W at15000 min.
- Rotor diameter: not less than 55mm
- Number of blades: 28.
- Primary pressure: 0...10bar.
- 230V, 60Hz, 1 phase.
- Air compressor 6...10bar.
Factory: 70, Edutek House, Main Road Vikaspuri, Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India