Absorption In Packed Column Apparatus
The absorption column is designed to demonstrate the basics of gas absorption in the unit operations of chemical engineering. A glass absorption column is used to allow mass transfer between the absorption liquid and feed gases within the unit. Students are exposed to the working principle s of a gas absorption column via wetted wall system.
- Compares absorption characteristics of packed columns.
- Allows humidification and stripping to be studied.
- Complete visual monitoring of the process.
- Easily operated and used.
- No further development work necessary.
- Suitable for project or research work.
Factory: 70, Edutek House, Main Road Vikaspuri, Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India