Descriptions of Plate Bearing test Machine
This is for estimating the bearing capacity of shallow foundations in situ and for the design of flexible pavement.
Standard: ASTM D 1194, D1195, D1196, BS 1377:9
Use: for estimating the bearing capacity of shallow foundations in situ and for the design of flexible pavement; also used for load tests of soil and flexible pavement components.
- Hydraulic jack with fixed pumping unit capacity: 0- 50kN.
- Pressure gauge and flexible metal pipe 5m long - 1No.
- 1 Special ball and socket arrangement between the jack and the bearing plate
- 16 Extension rod 12mm. dia x 25cm long
- 4 Magnetic base with female thread on top for holding extension rod.
- 4 Top end plate, 50mm, dia with male thread for fitting onto the extension rods and positioning the dial gauge plunger.
- 2 Column 15cm dia x 25cm long with flanges complete with four bolts and nuts
- 1 Column 15cm x 50cm long with flanges complete with four bolts and nuts. 1 Bridge support of welded steel angle construction, 5m, span and stands approximately 30cm, high, fitted with two quick release clamps, dial bracket
- Plane M.S (Mild Steel) Plate 60 cms x 60cms sq. x 25mm thick
- Plane M.S.Plate 45cms x 45cm.sq. x 25mm thick
- Plane M.S.Plate 30cms x 30cm.sq. x 25mm thick
- 4 Dial Gauge 0.01mm x 25mm
- Plane Mild Steel. (M.S) Plate 75cm x 25mm thick.
- Plane M.S.Plate 50cm x 25mm thick.
- Grooved M.S. Plate 60cm. x 60 cm. x 25mm thick, 45cm x 45cm x 25mm thick, 30 cm x 30cm x 25mm thick, 75cm x 75cm x 25mm thick.
- Flexible rubber pipe 1m. Length for the hydraulic jack in the place of metal pipe.
Factory: 70, Edutek House, Main Road Vikaspuri, Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India