Logic Gates Circuit Trainer
Logic Gates Circuit Trainer
E dutek are manufacturer and exporter of Logic Gates Circuit Trainer For Vocational Training And Didactic Labs.
Descriptions of Logic Gates Circuit Trainer
Logic gates circuit trainer offers a unique entry into the world of microelectronics. The system combines simple, easy to use, ICs for various gates and flip-flops, power supply, clock input and output state with a versatile solderless bread board area. Students new to digital electronics can implement logic circuits in a matter of minutes on the bread board area. As confidence grows the student will naturally progress for using more complex logic ICs on the large bread board area. This unique approach enables the unit to be used by the absolute beginner, yet it may also be usefully employed in advanced project work. The many outstanding features of the logic trainer, combined with its ease of use and robust housing, make it the first choice for those wishing to introduce students to digital electronics for the first time.
Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for science and engineering students.
Specifications of Logic Gates Circuit Trainer
- OUTPUT D.C. VOLTAGE : Fixed 5V 1% .
- OUTPUT CURRENT : 1 Amp.
- LOAD REGULATION : 1% of the highest specified output voltage.(NO LOAD TO FULL LOAD)
- LINE REGULATION (For 10% change : less than 50 mV. in mains Voltage i.e. 230V)
- RIPPLE AND NOISE : less than 5 mV.
- CLOCK INPUT DEVICE : Clock pulse of 1 second.
- DEBOUNCED LOGIC SWITCH (HI/LO) : Four nos. Input voltage of HI level 2.25V. Input voltage of LO leve l 0.8V.
- 4 BITS LED OUTPUT INDICATOR : Maximum input voltage less than or equal to 5V D.C.
- SOLDER LESS BREAD BOARD : Bread Board having one main strip, total interconnected 640 tie points for ICs and half main strip, total interconnected 320 tie points for power supply, Clock, Input and output state. Each strip having length 173mm and accepting dia 0.56mm/24SWG recommended, use only 22-26 SWG wire for interconnections.
- BASIC LOGIC GATES & : Four AND gates, Four OR gates, Four NAND gates, Four NOR gates, Six NOT FLIP FLOP UNITS gates, Dual J-K flip-flop, J.K. master/slave flip-flop & Dual D-type flip flop.
Applications of Logic Gates Circuit Trainer
Verification of AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR Gates & their truth table. Verification of Boolean Algebra. The half-adder and full-adder design. Verification of D-type flip-flop and truth table. Verification of JK flip-flop and truth table. Verify cation of Dual JK Master/Slave flip-flop and truth table.
Features of Logic Gates Circuit Trainer
- The unit is operative on 230V 10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains.
- Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References.
- Weight : 3 Kg. (Approx). Dimension : W 340 x H 110 x D 210
Optional Accessories of Logic Gates Circuit Trainer
- Jumper wire bag (4 reels, 5M/reel),Cutter/Stripper tool.
Factory: 70, Edutek House, Main Road Vikaspuri, Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India