- as per requirement
- Mechanical Engineering Lab
Composite Walls Apparatus
These products are manufactured by our skilled engineers using high-grade materials and innovative technology. The offered walls are available in different designs and other related specifications, in order to meet the variegated expectations of our valuable customers. Our provided range is rigorously tested by the team of our professionals. The setup consists of a heater sandwiched between two sets of slabs. Three types of slabs are provided on either sides of heater, which forms a composite structure. A small hand press frame is provided to ensure the perfect contact between the slabs. A variac is provided for varying the input to the heater and Digital Voltmeter and Digital Ammeter display the heat input. Heat produced by heater flows axially on both the sides. Temperature Sensors are embedded between interfaces of slabs to determine the temperature gradient. The experiment can be conducted at various values of input and calculation can be made accordingly.
- To determine total thermal resistance & thermal conductivity of composite wall.
- To plot temperature gradient along composite wall structure.
- The experiments can be conducted at various values of input & calculation can be made accordingly.
- To plot Heat flux Vs thermal conductivity in composite structure.
- Heater Assembly.
- Test specimen MS 2 Nos. Bakelite 2 Nos. Wood 2 Nos.
- Assembly Mounting frame.
- Clamp Plates 2 Nos.
- Set of thermo couples.
- 12 Channel Digital Temperature Indicator.
- Dimmer stat : 0 - 2 A.
- Main's On/Off Switch.
- Voltmeter : 0 - 250 V.
- Ammeter : 0 - 3 A.
- 1.5 m.(L)x 1.0 m(W) table top.
- Service Required.
- 230 v Ac Supply 50 Hz.
- Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Ready Stock Per Day
- 2 Week
- Standard Packaging , Wooden Box , Bubble Wrap Sheets
- All India
- AS ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 CO.
Factory: 70, Edutek House, Main Road Vikaspuri, Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India