Gas Absorption Unit
GAS ABSORPTION UNIT
- Investigation of the absorption process when separating gas mixtures in a packed column.
- Determination of pressure losses in the column.
- Representation of the absorption process in an operating diagram.
- Investigation of the variables influencing the effectiveness of absorption.
- separation of CO2/air mixture by absorption in counter-flow with water production of gas mixture using CO2 from compressed gas cylinder and ambient air adjustment of mixing ratio using valves compressor for delivering the gas mixture into the absorption column
- glass absorption column (packed bed) and desorption column
- continuous solvent regeneration in circuit with desorption column under vacuum
- pump for desorption column and another pump for returning solvent to absorption column
- water temperature control with heater and refrigeration system
- Unit complete with all required accessories.
- 230V, 60Hz, 1 phase
Factory: 70, Edutek House, Main Road Vikaspuri, Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India