- Stepless, smooth speed adjustment from 3,000-35,000 rpm.
- Precision machining achieved bur eccentricity within 0.02mm.
- DC coreless micromotor used for quick motor response and smoother rotation over full speed range.
- The handpiece is compact, lightweight, and well fits to user's hand. User can use it for a long period of time without fatigue.
- The handpiece is provided with the special dust proof mechanism which prevents entry of cuttings and other foreign substances into the ball bearnings, thereby ensuring high durability.
- Functions and performance desired for laboratorymotors are highly emphasized in conception and packaged in a cutely designed control unit.
- Over-current protector functions immediately and stops the micromotor for safety.
- Electronically achieved to minimize impact at start to the operator's hand, and this also extends device longevity
Factory: 70, Edutek House, Main Road Vikaspuri, Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133006, India